- Entries should be unique, interesting, entertaining but not vulgar, racist, pornographic or otherwise inapproriate.
- Only registered users may post their entries.
- Every registered user can post 1 entry to "Clicksies arena" in a 24 hour period.
- Entries must not contain, promote or display violence, vulgarisms, racial or ethnic intolerance. Entries displaying pornography or strongly erotic scenes are also unsuitable.
- Entries must not contain advertising character of any kind.
- Third parties´ copyright should not apply to posted entries. Users posting such entries will bear liability for a breach of copyright.
- Users posting their entries at www.clicksies.com give consent to the distribution and sharing of their posts along with the related and rule-abiding comments of other users.
- Repeated violations of the clicksies rules (hereinafter only the Rules) may result in temporary blockage or complete cancelling of the clicksies account.
2. Voting for entries
- Every user, including unregistered ones, can express their likes or dislikes with any of the entries through voting.
- You can only vote once for each entry.
- You can vote by clicking on the like/dislike link.
- Only registered users may post their comments on entries.
- Commments must not be vulgar, offensive, racist or humiliating.
- Our objective is to protect all users, and therefore it is strictly forbidden to post advertising and advertising links as comments.
- Violation of these rules will result in cancelling the clicksies account.
4. Legal protection
Be informedd that the current web services are protected by copyright and other industrial and intellectual property rights. Contents of this page may not be altered without the prior written consent of CLICKSIES.
CLICKSIES is not responsible for out-of-date, incomplete or erroneous contents of the provided internet services. Furthermore, CLICKSIES is not liable for any damage incurred by lost personal data, opportunities or profit when using this website.
The symbols, logos and names included were used for information purposes only.